Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Frankfurt

Boba with no boba :( It wasn't too much of a let down because I had Matcha Black Sesame (two of my fav flavors) so it hit the spot and put me on Cloud 9. 

They had all the Matcha my heart desired at Micha. 

Frankfurt was even down with the cupcake craze!

The smell of grilled meat makes my insides tingle ;P sigh.........

My Thai meal I was craving at Koh Samui ;P Look, it's glistening!

A phở place right across from my hostel and it's a duo business...the  2nd: Cindy's Yogurtland.
(This one's for you, JJ ;p)

Nice little touch on this businesses logo..."home made ~ with love"...I love it!

If I had more euros I would have bought every flavor of Ritter Sport.

Dope building with a hole in it!

And...wait for it...the..
Red Light District
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment