Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night

Just got home from a gala for Louise's friends dance recital. The town is pretty small if we saw lots of familiar faces in a jam-packed theatre. Their productions or "spectacles" as they like to call them are have tremendous production value and the music is a good blend of current songs, French classics and soundtracks to "Alice in Wonderland" (since that was the theme of the show.) I see some choreography in Louise and my future :D

Apologies for my lack of posting this week, it's been non-stop, literally. Galas and teaching at the école and working at Chocogil, phew the list goes on and on... But not to worry, I'm headed for Paris tomorrow so there will be plenty of photos and stories to tell! Ahh, Paris, mon doux amour...*sigh*

I'll leave you with a midnight snack...

No comments:

Post a Comment