Monday, June 4, 2012

The Journey Begins

Just finished leg one of three on my travels to Paris. First stop was New York, where I tried to spend a whopping hour with my best bud, Mr. A. Brandon Tagupa ;) Because trains suck on Sundays in NY, we didn't get to meet, but hopefully a rendezvous in Paris?!?

I'm currently in Helsinki, Finland, and impressed with this immaculate airport! My best friend tells me they've won awards here, and I can see why. Everything is clean, proper and orderly. I love it. I've never thought of traveling to Finland, but perhaps maybe a trip in the future to see what's on the outside of these pristine walls?!?

Heading off to board my last leg...ahhhh, Paris ;D Ready or not, Paris, here I come! It's real, I'm finally taking this trip that I've dreamed of for years. Pardon my French (no pun intended), ma famille, but this is going to be fucking amazing!!! Can you tell I'm excited now?!? I can't wait to step off board, hear foreign tongues, see Parisian flare and smell the (maybe not so fresh air?) in Paris. My papa will be picking me up and the real fun will begin as I attempt to test my French speaking skills ;)

Brandon commented recently about life, "If you're a dreamer, dream BIG!" I think I've got that one in the bag, B! It's here, it's now and I'm enjoying every millisecond of it.

Au revoir for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment