Saturday, June 16, 2012

I fell in love today...

...with Paris!

Need I say more?



The obligatory tourist photo. 
(Challenge: Spot a real photographer when near Tour Eiffel. This was the best I could get :/)

I was trying to get a cool angle and captured a couple taking their own photo on the iPhone ;D




La Seine

Military School across from Tour Eiffel

Going to try my best to make it to one of these events!

Dope seats underground!

My fav ad en le Metro (this one's for you JJ)!

Pâtisserie Sadaharu Aoki, Japanese inspired French pastries, my favorite (for appearance only) is the Matcha Croissant. And to the right, the cream puffs, what Aoki is known for. Some say the best in town! Check out the rest here: http://www.sadaharuaoki.com/

I want to lick this Fiat! :b

Not sure if you can see across the way but all the cafés are set up like Le Nemrod where you're faced towards the street for people watching. 

Le pain at Poilâne

Saint-Germain

Restaurant that Hemingway use to frequent across from Saint-Germain (Thanks Lara for the heads up!)

More to come on Jeudi!!!

Bisou. Bisou.



No comments:

Post a Comment