Thursday, July 26, 2012

London 2012

As you may know already, the games are already under way :D

The Olympic Games are most likely my favorite event on the planet!!!!! It's the one time when all the world is on the same page. We're all watching, cheering on our home teams and witnessing extraordinary physical power, stamina and performance. As an athlete myself, I am in complete admiration and awe of all the athletes that make it to the games ;D

Opening Ceremony kicks off tomorrow, but I just finished watching coverage on francetv. Can anyone tell me why Tony Parker is so good looking?

I also saw an exceptional documentary by Gaël Leiblang about Usain Bolt, titled "L'homme le plus rapide du monde" ("The Fastest Man in the World"). It almost made me cry that's how good it was! Perhaps, because I ran Track & Field and I understand the mindset of a runner and what it feels like to have your spikes dig into the all-weather track? But I'm positive anyone would enjoy this documentary because it's about dedication, perseverance and courage - things we call all relate to in one way or another.

Props to the US Women's Soccer team for beating France today too!!! I feel conflicted saying that because I'm living in France and have grown to appreciate the land, culture and people :/ But it's my home team, and you got to "...route, route, route for the home team!!!"

Good night and good luck world.


No comments:

Post a Comment