Friday, July 27, 2012

Madames/Monsieurs, Que les jeux commencent!

After 5 hours of ceremonies, the Olympic Games have officially begun :D

I am inspired, moved and amazed at the production by Danny Boyle. He told several stories starting from the past and moving towards modern times. Job well done, Danny!

Watching each country enter the stadium was exceptional. I love seeing differences and similarities in the human race. And though I love the world and routing for all, when the US team walked in I couldn't help but get giddy ;D

The Olympic Flame was the last part of the ceremony. It's fabrication was magnificent!!! My heart was beating as the long steel rods lifted into the sky to form a ring of fire ;D Brilliance at it's best!

Monde de la nuit bonne ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment