Friday, August 3, 2012

My own bed...SIGH......

After six regional trains, three hostels, two overnight trains and one bus, I have had the privilege to sleep in my own bed the past two nights :D 

I've tried to share this marvelous news with you the past two nights, but have fallen asleep at my computer like a baby!!!

Italy was a dream come true! I was sad to depart from my true love :( I will return. One day...

Exactly 18 more days left to reside in France :/ I'm bummed that it's coming to an end. I am excited though to start on new projects and work on my next travel adventure. A two week stay in Itacaré, Brazil to volunteer for an orphanage may be my next destination. However, I did get an offer by another French family that seems fabulous for an Au Pair job, but I'll have to see if it's possible and if it's a worthwhile investment of my time. One important lesson I've learned on this exploration of self, land and culture is that my most valuable possession is my TIME. Use it wisely!

More photos and stories to come later today...I'm on a MISH to run 14 miles today ;D

Ciao! Ciao!

OK, I had to add just one ;D This is from Chiesa San Miniato al Monte near Piazza Michaelangelo.
An incredible view of Firenze (Florence). 

No comments:

Post a Comment