Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Frankfurt

Boba with no boba :( It wasn't too much of a let down because I had Matcha Black Sesame (two of my fav flavors) so it hit the spot and put me on Cloud 9

They had all the Matcha my heart desired at Micha

Frankfurt was even down with the cupcake craze!

The smell of grilled meat makes my insides tingle ;P sigh.........

My Thai meal I was craving at Koh Samui ;P Look, it's glistening!

A phở place right across from my hostel and it's a duo business...the  2nd: Cindy's Yogurtland.
(This one's for you, JJ ;p)

Nice little touch on this businesses logo..."home made ~ with love"...I love it!

If I had more euros I would have bought every flavor of Ritter Sport.

Dope building with a hole in it!

And...wait for it...the..
Red Light District
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment