Sunday, August 5, 2012

Going back in time...


I’m going to go back in time and share with you the trips I’ve taken around Europe because I’d like to save the best for last ;D

I'll do this five to six separate posts so not to bore you ;) So here we go...

First stop: London

As you know, I visited London before the Olympics started. It is a metropolis just like Paris and New York and a city I can see myself living in. If an opportunity presents itself to go back in the next three weeks I will so I can get my tattoo ;p However, it’s highly unlikely because it’s crazy expensive and last time my trip there was paid for :D (Mercí, Papa!)

Here are some more photos from my 2-day stay in Londontown.

Gotta love British humour ;P

Tower of London

I even got to crack some jokes with Obama!

I want one of these booths in my house one day...

Louise and I with the Horse Guard

Only 18 days away...I wish I was there right now watching Usain Bolt>>>

Props to the playwright, I cried twice and didn't fall asleep!

London Eye from down below

Riding the London Eye

Big Ben and the House of Parliament from the London Eye

I didn't get to make it inside, but at least I passed The Globe Theatre :D
This one is for you, familia! I spotted a restaurant right next to our hotel named after Mom ;)
She's been with me the whole time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment