Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Random thoughts...

1. I surprise myself everyday! The other day Louise took me to the public pool (I've never been a fan of these for hygienic purposes). There were four pools and one was an Olympic size pool with diving boards. I was shocked that Louise was scared to dive because she dives like no body's business at home.  So she asked me to go first. First of all, I don't know how to dive properly. Second of all, I've never dived off of an Olympic diving board. So what did I do? I just did it! Like that, piece of cake, like I'd been diving all my life. Crazy and cool!!

2. I love how entertaining my reading sessions with Louise are. Now after a couple of pages of The Hunger Games, she gets up in front of me and starts singing the words. It's a jolly, good time!

3. When I grow up, I'll be in the Olympics and run like a Bolt ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment