Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yet again...

...more randomness.

Un - My wild dreams of a becoming a foot model have been shattered as I have runner's toes and blisters galore from the 1,000 steps I climbed in Italia.

Deux - I'm teaching myself Italian through two dictionaries: a Italian-French dictionary and a French-English dictionary. The other day I learned 10 words chosen randomly from the Italian-French dictionary. So bizarre, but the first two words were "sposare" (to marry) and "divorziare" (to divorce). Completely unintentional and there were other words from the list that fit the theme. Hah, crazy!!

Trois - I must be missing home because I made tacos, tortilla chips and buñuelos yesterday ;P They hit the spot! To my surprise, they were well received by ma famille ;) Louise even said it was her favorite meal that I have cooked for her! Score!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment